Sonntag, 29. August 2010

hey welcome to my first blog.


this blog is about movies;
this blog is about good movies;
this blog is about movies, which will make you laugh;
this blog is about movies, which will make you cry;
this blog is about movies, which will fuck your brain;
this blog is about movies, which will make you desire;
this blog is about movies, which will make you feel;
this blog is not about shitty 0815 mainstream movies
this blog is about some gfx, and some music
this blog is me =)

because of my exquisit taste of movies, and cause im watching at least 2 movies a day (im kinda addicted to it), ive decided to share my ladelidelu with you.
first real post will come after next movie,


welcome

2 Kommentare:

  1. One of my favorite movies is Cul-de-sac, and also Chinatown.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ok, you convinced me. Followed, checkin back soon for your next post.

    AntwortenLöschen